CARH'S BROADCAST EMAIL - Meeting Update
CARH’S BROADCAST E-MAIL – CARH News
October 10, 2018
September/October 2018 Edition of CARH News
The September/October 2018 digital edition of CARH News, the Council for Affordable and Rural Housing’s (CARH) bimonthly digital newsletter, is now available online on CARH’s website, www.carh.org, or for viewing by clicking here.
In this issue, you will find:
- RAD for PRAC Still Undecided
- Counsel’s Corner: Advocating for More Capital in Rural Markets
- Counsel’s Corner: GAO Report on Low-Income Housing Tax Credit Properties
- Advisory Trustee Profile: Bernard Robinson & Company
- State Affiliated Association Profile: Florida CARH
- Fall Board of Directors Meeting
- Boston Capital Invests in Multifamily Community for Families
- Safety Matters: Ins and Outs of Financing Rural CAHs
Click here to read those articles and much more!
CARH members may also view a PDF version and archived editions of CARH News on the CARH website by logging in with your username and password.
Please contact CARH at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions, feedback or suggestions for future articles.