CARH'S BROADCAST EMAIL - Member Update
CARH’S BROADCAST E-MAIL – CARH News
December 20, 2018
November/December 2018 Edition of CARH News
The November/December 2018 digital edition of CARH News, the Council for Affordable and Rural Housing’s (CARH) bimonthly digital newsletter, is now available online on CARH’s website, www.carh.org, or for viewing by clicking here.
In this issue, you will find:
- For Year 30 Housing Credit Properties, Limited Funding Forces Choice Between Preservation and Mobility
- Wishful Thinking and Are You a Principled Person?
- Rural Community on the Rise by Way of Historic Tax Credits
- Income Averaging: Know the Elephant in the Room
- Counsel’s Corner: Possible Changes to the Community Reinvestment Act
- Advisory Trustee Profile: Yoder Builders, Inc. and Warrior Run Development Corporation
- State Affiliated Association Profile: Wisconsin CARH
- 2019 CARH Membership Renewals
- 2019 Scholarship Applications Now Being Accepted
Click here to read those articles and much more!
CARH members may also view a PDF version and archived editions of CARH News on the CARH website by logging in with your username and password.
Please contact CARH at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions, feedback or suggestions for future articles.
January 28-30 at the Ocean Reef in Key Largo, Florida!